Monday, November 19, 2012

Luppp: Status as of Nov '12?

Hey everybody,

I'm writing to let you all know that the Luppp project is not dead. I've not posted here about Luppp since May, and also haven't pushed code to the repo at github for 6 months. So what is the status?

Luppp is "taking the back seat" for a while. I mean that real-life has currently taken over, and with my final year of college and projects on, I don't see myself spending a lot of time on Luppp before the next LAC (that's the middle of May).

Don't worry, the reason for not pushing code recently is only partly due to time, the other reason is that during the summer I started doing (another...) total re-write. This time I'm confident that the code is a lot more maintainable. I hope :)

Till next, -Harry

2 comments:

  1. Thanks! If you ever did a Kickstarter or something so that you could spend some time working on it full-time after college, I'd back it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Klintron,

      Thanks, and glad to hear that :)
      The upcoming LAC (lac.linuxaudio.org/2013)will be the mark of my last exam of college just gone by, and a new era (personally speaking) of linux audio development..

      Looking forward, and thanks for the comment! -Harry

      Delete